Monday, April 01, 2013
The latest edition of HSBC's Lions Monthly features chat with legends of the game and brings you fascinating insight into the goings on behind the scenes on previous tours. We hear from Martin Johnson, Brian O'Driscoll, Warren Gatland and Rod Kafer.
With the Six Nations now over and the build up to the door becoming a key focus, we're in a better position to pick our favourite fifteens, as well as squad or team captain.
Former Lions captain Martin Johnson shares his thoughts, and George Gregan chats to Lions Head Coach Warren Gatland, hoping to reveal who he already has in mind for his squad.
Featured in this episode:
• Australian legend George Gregan interviews Warren Gatland in Hong Kong
• Martin Johnson discusses the recent 6 Nations in the context of Lions selection
• Former Wallaby Rod Kafer reveals some of the mindgames and tactics used in 2001
• Lions greats talk about their best and the worst room mates on tour
• Brian O’Driscoll: Tackle These – the Irish legend attempts to answer tough questions on his career
Keep an eye on our British & Irish Lions 2013 section for more great Lions tour content
Posted in British & Irish Lions 2013