Friday, March 08, 2013
The February, and third ever edition of the HSBC Lions Monthly featured some of rugby's all-time greats chatting about past glories, possible selections, and what it feels like to face the Lions.
The count down is on as the British & Irish Lions Tour to Australia 2013 gets ever closer, with squad selections just around the corner. As all the candidates battle it out in the Six Nations, speculation is rife as to who will be picked to go on the historic tour.
Episode 3 features:
• Three time Lions tourist Jeremy Guscott discuss the selection dilemma at centre
• 2009 tourist Ugo Monye relives his memories from the last Tour to South Africa
• HSBC ambassador Gavin Hastings picks his stand-out players thus far in the 6 Nations
• George Gregan, gives us the Southern Hemisphere outlook on the build-up
• 2001 Legend Jason Robinson attempts to 'tackle these', answering questions on his own career
We'll be posting and archiving more Lions content over the next few months in our dedicated British & Irish Lions 2013 section here on the site.
Posted in British & Irish Lions 2013